• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

International Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolette

Supporter Admin
I have noticed in my overwhelming pile of mail there are some international envelopes - which look like cards.

As I have payroll and some important work to do first I have held back from opening them but will do tomorrow.

Based on what I can see from addresses I think some people from this forum have been naughty.;)

big-thank-you.gif

People will be named so be warned!!! :sneaky:

Dear Anni

Thank you for the gorgeous hand made Hummingbird card

Photo on 2011-08-17 at 12.31.jpg

Quoting from the card protector " Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."

Thank you Anni xx

Phew they got there, was wondering if they had got lost. Seems so long since I posted them. :)

Now you have a small healing crystal to take with you to hospital. :tup: So pink for you, Rose Quartz is for your second wedding aniversarry, as well as its healing properties.

Now, how did I know they came from you :rolleyes:??? HA!! You are just soooooo thoughtful :)

And how cool is that!!!

Thanks for showing us these, Nicolette :) :) :)

Ummm, did you get my Rain :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back